• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Vibes for Little please UD post 19

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I have some very vulnerable foster bunnies at the moment.

Little is funnily enough, the smallest. Currently his stomach feels very full and I'm unsure if he is gorging himself or whether there is some sort of problem. Currently he is very bright and has just thrown the food bowl out the hutch and then done his best to 'do a bunk' and leg it himself :lol: I've left him sitting/sleeping on the snugglesafe but am going to follow my gut instinct and get him checked out at the vets. They open in three hours so not long to wait.

Can he please have some vibes that he is just full and not brewing any gut inssues.

Thank you :) :wave:

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I've booked an appointment for 2.00 this afternoon. I think I need to bring them as in pretty sharpish.

Thanks everyone :)

We're going to bring them in when they come home from the vets. Into the sprare room which is cooler than the rest of the house, but not anything like outside. Should make a good transition.

Hope it's nothing Tracy. Fingers crossed here.

Thanks Helen :)

I'm pretty sure there is something badly wrong inside, but I'd like to know I've done all I could. Plus it would be awful if I brought him here to make him ok, and then he died like straight away. He's very bright and full of beans, unless he thinks there is a threat of being touched.

It went ok, thank you very much for asking :)

She was not my normal vet (or my backup vet) but I had to see someone and she was the best option of the other potential four.

She marvelled at his tiny size and said that if I hadn't told her he was 6 months old, she would have thought 12 weeks.

She felt his tummy and agreed that it felt abnormal. However, she could feel that the most of it was ok, but that his ______ intestine felt very large, as did his stomach. She felt that that was due to finally getting some decent food into him and he had gorged and his gut needed to adjust. She said to obviously keep an eye on his output. She said he was very underweight (which we knew). I also checked with her that it was right to bring them inside and she agreed, so they are now cosying up in the spare room in a dog crate with shelf, and a run around it in case anyone wants to make an escape bid. Having them inside will make it easier to monitor his output as well as keep him warm.

I'm much happier now. I will take them all for a proper check up with my vet next week but I'm happier for today.

And she seems to agree he is a boy with no sign of anything.

Back