• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally the snow is here!!!! Pictures!

I AM SO EXCITED!! :D The snow is finally here! We had the odd pathetic shower on Thurday and it didn't stick but it's finally here now!! :D:D:D My brother told me to come and look out the window, I said "I know you're joking" but... he wasn't!! :shock: It's sticking and everything! :love:

Look! This is the view out of my bedroom window, converted loft room. ;)
DSCF7951.jpg

DSCF7952.jpg

DSCF7954.jpg

I tried to get a picture of the tree but it's so dark outside that even when I have my camera's flash on it doesn't show up. :lol: Just the snow drops do! :) I hope the bunnies and guinea pigs are nice and warm in the shed, I gave them all loads of hay! :)

Awww soo pretty! :love: There is a tiny dusting of snow here this morning like icing sugar. I'm hoping my daughter's footie match will be cancelled! :shock: its far to cold to be playing let alone stood still watching! :shock: :lol:

Awww soo pretty! :love: There is a tiny dusting of snow here this morning like icing sugar. I'm hoping my daughter's footie match will be cancelled! :shock: its far to cold to be playing let alone stood still watching! :shock: :lol:

Too right!

we have snow in Glasgow! :) was out this morning at the park as i take the photos for the park run group and about 100 runners turned up!

Back