• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pie is very ill - need some vibes

Pie

Warren Veteran
I have just found out Pie is very ill with GI Stasis. :( :cry:
I am stuck over here, it's horrid not being able to be there with her. She has been to the vets and had laxative, x-rays etc and she has a major blockage in her intestine. We dont know what caused it yet.

The people looking after her are going to email me tomorrow when she's been back to the vets. Oh god I hope she's going to be ok. I feel so helpless... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

How traumatic for you to be away from Pie.
Sending mega vibes from the South Pacific, everything crossed.

Oh no not beautiful little Pie!!!! Sending tons of vibes for your gorgeous little girl! I now how horrible it is to be away from them when they get ill! Daisy went into stasis with a small blockage when I was on holiday in Egypt she was at bunny boarding! She had to be hosipitalised and I was beside myself with worry I was phoning the vet from Egypt for updates! She made a fulll recovery so I have everything crossed that Pie will too!!

Update

Thanks all. I think the famous RU vibes helped. Although not out of the woods yet she has drank and is beginning to eat a little and if starting to become more active, she actually is starting to be naughty again which is always a good sign in a bun.

Thankyou all so much. Nice to know some people care about others little buns. :)
She went back to the vets today but Im not sure what happend. Will update when I know. This is the second time in less than a year she has had bad stasis. :(

get well soon pie - and be as naughty as possible cos a poorly bun doesn't feel like being naughty:wave:

Back