• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many pellets do you feed a day?

I dont normally count them but i give a big handful to my french lop and a small handful to my mini lop, ill count tommorow :p I give them more in the winter as they are looking a little thin
ETA: what pellets do you feed your buns? I feed mines SS and they go craaazy for it, they prefer it to any treats which is good i guess!

Mine have about 10 Science Selective pellets between 2 and a handful of Allen & page pellets between 2.

I dont normally count them but i give a big handful to my french lop and a small handful to my mini lop, ill count tommorow :p I give them more in the winter as they are looking a little thin
ETA: what pellets do you feed your buns? I feed mines SS and they go craaazy for it, they prefer it to any treats which is good i guess!

Mine are on adult excell burgess,I give mine a handful each twice a day,why do they look thinner in winter?

I give a handful or two of pellets a day to each rabbit (if its 2 handfuls I give once in the morning, once in the evening). If I give them a little too much pellets their poop is darker colored instead of golden so you can sorta adjust it right by watching their poop (ie if its too dark give slightly less).

none. but they have the protexin probiotics that look like pellets so probably still think they get them! :lol:

Back