• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blossom!

Here's your Blossom fix! :love:

DSCF7853.jpg

DSCF7944.jpg

DSCF7932.jpg

DSCF7931.jpg

DSCF7896.jpg

DSCF7892.jpg

DSCF7891.jpg

DSCF7893.jpg

Aww, she is in my bedroom and I have my legs crossed sat at my new desk ( :D ) by my computer. :lol: And Blossom has just flopped down underneath my foot! :lol: She must think it's my hand to give her head rubs whilst she relaxes. :love:

Last edited:
aw blossom aint you just the cutest :love: Just wanna squish you (in a good way :lol: ) have you thought about keeping her as a house rabbit if the bonding doesnt work with your other 3? Bet she would love it :D

aw blossom aint you just the cutest :love: Just wanna squish you (in a good way :lol: ) have you thought about keeping her as a house rabbit if the bonding doesnt work with your other 3? Bet she would love it :D

Thank you! :D She'd make a lovely house bunny. :love: But unfortunately my Dad will not allow her to live inside. :( He threatens to throw her out when she's inside. :? He thinks bunnies are just pooing machines. :( I'm surprised he's let me have 4! :shock: :lol: If he knew Blossom came in my room today, he would get send her to RSPCA! :cry: But I brought her in secretly because she needed exercise because it was too cold for her to go out in the run. ;)

Also I have a cat... ;)

Thanks everyone :love: For those of you that don't know, I rescued Blossom from a boring life of neglect. She was from my own aunty too :shock: :roll:

I have a strong feeling that if I didn't rescue her she would have passed away by now. :cry: She was so thin when I got her, I could feel her spine and she was very timid. She couldn't eat because of spurs on her teeth so she was starving herself. :cry:

Now she is a healthy bun who's put on weight, she is very happy and loves head rubs. She's had her teeth sorted out, been spayed and vaccinated against myxi. Will get her VHD one soon. I'm so happy that I've been able to give her a proper life that she deserves. :love: She is such a good bun and lets me check her teeth no problem. :)

Back