• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nudging

Indy

Warren Scout
Im currently sitting on the floor of our spare room watching Indy flying from one side to the other leaping and throwing himself about :lol: Every now and then he'll flop right out or have a good wash but he also has a real thing for nudging... my legs, feet, hands, anything!

He often does it in his hutch too....

Any idea what it means?

Im currently sitting on the floor of our spare room watching Indy flying from one side to the other leaping and throwing himself about :lol: Every now and then he'll flop right out or have a good wash but he also has a real thing for nudging... my legs, feet, hands, anything!

He often does it in his hutch too....

Any idea what it means?

Ours does that too, he nudges us all the time! I'm not sure what it means either but would be interesting to find out. I think ours seems to do it when he's in a happy mood or playing.
It seems to be a way to get some attention :)

At the moment he's between climbing into my lap and sitting on my foot to clean himself :lol: But still giving the odd nudge!

'HELLO! I am here'

Or at least that's what it mostly seems to mean in this house. Normally followed by 'do you have food/cuddles for me please?'

'HELLO! I am here'

Or at least that's what it mostly seems to mean in this house. Normally followed by 'do you have food/cuddles for me please?'

Understatement of the year... Im currently wearing a netherland dwarf scarf that pokes you in the windpipe every few minutes :lol:

haha reading this I thought you might have gotten my Indy...

expect he was sitting on the wooden chest in the living room attemping to hump my delivery notice from the post office...

you wanna take him anyway and have 2 :lol::lol::lol:

I was trying to take a photo of him flopped out and he came over and pretty much headbutted me in the eyeball - little thug!

Back