• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please send vibes for Lucy

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
A good few months ago lucy had a huge amount of food surgically removed from her stomach. The vet thinks possibly part of her stomach doesn't work properly as she still eats and managed to poo. Her stomach has gotten bigger and i took her in today. She got injection in the hope it gets things moving. i have to take her back in the morning to see whats going to happen. Please cross everything that she doesn't need another surgery so soon. Feel awful for her :(

Thank You. My friend works at the vets so is taking her for us as our car got taken to the scrapyard a few days ago (failed MOT spectacularly :roll: ) She's picking her up at 8.30 then letting us know what the situation is once the vet has seen her. Thankfully our vets are good and know us quite well so my friend will just fill in the consent form on our behalf if it means Lucy needs another op as i don't want to mess around if it needs doing.
Got a wee bag of her food and hay ready for the morning just incase

hope its nothing needing surgery again :cry: sending buckets of vibes xx
let me know please nicki how she goes on, as you know txt not too reliable at the mo so pm might be best.

hope its nothing needing surgery again :cry: sending buckets of vibes xx
let me know please nicki how she goes on, as you know txt not too reliable at the mo so pm might be best.

Will text you and if don't hear back will pm you as soon as know xx

Back