• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nic cubes.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Where do people get nic cubes from?
It looks like B&Q don't do them, and if possible I'd like to get some asap so the guineas can have a run indoors.
I'm also thinking about taking the fluffy buns indoors if its going to be a harsh winter because- 1) Jessica is now 7 and
2) its easier to groom them if they are indoors on a cold winter evening.

I will also have to take in Katie and Betsey next week because they are being speyed on Friday and plan to bond them after they have recovered.

I have cages but need to get some runs set up and it would be cheaper to use these cubes rather than they P@H type pens.

*stalks for answer* I'm wondering the same thing, but don't really want to be spending much money at all, since it's only for a temporary holiday set up...

there's a seller on ebay, and it's only 50p extra per extra box which is brilliant postage costs.. i've just bought some recently. i'll find the link...

eta: the seller is called bigmadcol, the boxes are £17.49, £5.99 postage, and 50p extra per extra item ordered. :wave:

Last edited:
Where do people get nic cubes from?
It looks like B&Q don't do them, and if possible I'd like to get some asap so the guineas can have a run indoors.
I'm also thinking about taking the fluffy buns indoors if its going to be a harsh winter because- 1) Jessica is now 7 and
2) its easier to groom them if they are indoors on a cold winter evening.

I will also have to take in Katie and Betsey next week because they are being speyed on Friday and plan to bond them after they have recovered.

I have cages but need to get some runs set up and it would be cheaper to use these cubes rather than they P@H type pens.

I want some from B & Q they do them but you have to go into the store to order. (I emailed customer service) They look good value because they are larger.

I want some from B & Q they do them but you have to go into the store to order. (I emailed customer service) They look good value because they are larger.

Ooo thats handy do you have to quote a code or stock no when you do that?

Ooo thats handy do you have to quote a code or stock no when you do that?

I would take the code or print the page and take it just in case. When I first went in they said they didn't know why I couldn't order online.:? When I got home I contacted customer service online and they said I had to go in and order. :roll:
So I' will be ordering this weekend be interested to know if you have a problem.

Good luck :)

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?isSearch=true&fh_search=mesh+storage&x=25&y=9

Back