• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ted and Rosie have gone on their holidays

martlou

Warren Veteran
Ted and Rosie have now gone to the bunny sitter before we go on holiday tomorrow. They had more luggage than we've got! They look like they settled in straight away and barely gave us a backward glance:). The house is very quiet without them, but probably the first time there's been no stray poos or anything for months :lol::lol:

Bet you'll miss them more than they miss you :lol:

I'm sure they'll enjoy their stay, so long as the food is served regularly ;)

Hope you can relax and enjoy your holiday too :D

Awww :)

Do they go to a proper boarding place? Im thinking about this for next time (if there is a next time!) we go away. Im not sure what the average costs are.

Im sure they'll have a whale of a time! :)

Where are you going on holiday? Is it snowing where you are? I hope this weather improves so you have a nice journey!! :wave:

Blackberry - you are definitely right, I doubt they'll notice we've gone :lol: I just hope Rosie doesn't take a chunk out of Barbara :oops:

Susie bun - thanks. They we're having a really good nosey round when we left

RR - It's not snowing here thank goodness, just hoping we don't wake up in the morning and can't get to the airport! We're going to Florida for a couple of weeks, just long enough for the cold spell to be over I hope :lol::lol:.

They have gone to someone that the rescue recommended, they are house bunnies so it's more limiting finding someone who can keep them indoors. I suppose if it was summer it wouldn't matter so much if they were outside, but there's no way they could go out in this weather.

Ted and Rosie have now gone to the bunny sitter before we go on holiday tomorrow. They had more luggage than we've got! They look like they settled in straight away and barely gave us a backward glance:). The house is very quiet without them, but probably the first time there's been no stray poos or anything for months :lol::lol:

Hope the bunnies and you have a good holiday, the house is never the same when the bunnies goes.

I'm very impressed that you haven't found stray poos or anything around - whenever I go away, even after I have cleaned up I always find a bit or poo or hay somewhere :lol:

Hope the bunnies and you have a good holiday, the house is never the same when the bunnies goes.

I'm very impressed that you haven't found stray poos or anything around - whenever I go away, even after I have cleaned up I always find a bit or poo or hay somewhere :lol:

:lol::lol:Just found a small pile in a quiet corner:lol::lol:

and im sad cos i didn't have room for them here :cry:

Ah Tracey, don't be sad. I know you'd have had them if you possibly could. We'll always check with you first in future in case you're able, I'm sure you'd love a Teddy snuggle :D. Rosie took a chunk out of me this week, she might not be so snuggly :lol:

Back