• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 4 rabbits UD A Spring fever?

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
Im really scared :( Im doing all four at once and though nothing serious fur pulling only its really scary.

They're so loud and Grace keeps thumping because shes so nervous. The other 3 look like they're all trying to be boss, mainly Ted and Elliot. I have a feeling Elliot is gonna be boss in the end.

Just need some re-assurance really, its all calmed down now. They're just eating hay but my god those first 10 minutes :shock:

Last edited:
Sounds goood so far:D
Be prepared for a few sleepless nights though! I bonded my four and it is very stressful:shock: It looks like yours are going to be fine though:D
Its sooooo worth it in the end!:love:

Just given food - no biccers which is suprising seeing how piggy they all are. Rosie and Ted have been laying down flopped out but then again I've had them for ages and Grace and Elliot are new so im not suprised they're not.

No scraps in the night other than Grace thumping which was really annoying and woke us all up. Ted and Elliot still havent sorted out boss yet. Rosies given up :lol:

HamsterCageandBonding051.jpg

This was one of the only times when Grace flopped out :love:

HamsterCageandBonding050.jpg

HamsterCageandBonding049.jpg

Her face :love:

HamsterCageandBonding048.jpg

Bit squishy

HamsterCageandBonding047.jpg

Thank you heres a few more pics.

Bonding005.jpg

I honestly thought she had died :shock: I had to poke her just incase:lol:

Bonding004.jpg

Sleepy head

Bonding003.jpg

Look at Ted :love:

Bonding002.jpg

Wow, your bonding them in the bath! :lol:
Good idea :thumb:

Looks like its going well! :D

Gorgeous bunnies :love::love:

Awww! :love::love::love::love::love:
I hope they stay this way, so you can move them and have a bath! :lol:

We have 2 baths but both have been taken over by animals :lol: Bonding in one, guinea pigs having flea/mites/lice treatment in the other. Looks like there gonna have to have a shower :lol:

Hopefully they bond by the end of the weekend because thats all the time I've got! Everything seems fine though, it was actually an easy bond other than at the start. Rosie and Ted are a couple and so are Grace and Elliot.

LilVicky - Yeah i got the idea from here, it was either bath or me sleeping outside in a shed, hmmm? :p

Back