• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anya pics as requested

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
With her besto (Rosie bumble)
IMG_5195.jpg

fluffy face :lol:
IMG_5198.jpg

IMG_5204.jpg

she looks like she has chubby cheeks because of her fluff :lol:
IMG_5208.jpg

IMG_5202.jpg

IMG_5207.jpg

IMG_5209.jpg

what do you guys think of her breed, she is meant to be a lion lop, but long fluff covers her WHOLE body :lol:

That's like Smudge, he is supposed to be a lion lop but has thick fur everywhere not just round his mane.

yeah, I mean I don't know if she will be ok in the summer when it gets real hot as her is just sooooo soooo thick :shock:

I find Smudge moults a LOT in summer, so much so he gets a bit of a bald patch on the back of his neck. I just have to make sure I brush him regularly.

You just cannot believe that is the same rosie bumble, she's so gorgeous. xx

hehe thanks :D, I'm so glad I did get her, when I saw her so tiny compared to her bro (Xander) I just had to have her, she was riddled with worms, had runny gungy eyes & a severe mucky bottom (don't know how she never ended up with fly strike), but look at her now :D, my little Rose has truly blossomed :love:

I'm not sure I want to look now. :p

Just kidding. ;) She is beautiful and what a fluffball. :love::love::love:

Back