• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mine aren't as helpful as Blackberry & Co.

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Smudge: "Er where's the box gone? I need the loo!"

_IGP0759-vi.jpg

Nutmeg: "I absolutely cannot sit in it here, move it back please! I might have a bit of hay though"

_IGP0752-vi.jpg

Nutmeg: "That's better, pfft, can't believe you moved it :roll:"

_IGP0760-vi.jpg

Smudge: "Tiring all this cleaning lark"

_IGP0762-vi.jpg

So as you can see, no help whatsoever. :lol:

Aww, bless - Spenser takes objection to my 'interfering' with his toilet arrangements. :roll::lol:

least yours wait till the box is back mine are like nooooooooooo i need to peeeee now, " put box down " well not while your watching,

leave room with box to clean come back pee an poo everywhere:roll:

Nutmeg :love:

Biscuit wont touch the tray until its down, but Ginger will jump from ground to tray even if im holding it :roll:

least yours wait till the box is back mine are like nooooooooooo i need to peeeee now, " put box down " well not while your watching,

leave room with box to clean come back pee an poo everywhere:roll:

I always put a new tray in the room but they aren't always inclined to jump in it when it's not in the right place. :roll: The lops do, they don't care where it is. I always make up a new box before I take out the old one, you can see the old one just about in some of the pics, on top of the ottoman (pink). So it's only ever not there while I sweep that area.

Nutmeg :love:

Biscuit wont touch the tray until its down, but Ginger will jump from ground to tray even if im holding it :roll:

Sounds like my lops! Their best trick is sitting on the top shelf and jumping in as I put in the new tray. :roll::lol:

Last edited:
Back