• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone ever...

abi2047

Mama Doe
Has anyone ever handmade/homemade something for the buns? If so post a piccy! I need some ideas because I want to make Riley something but don't know what :wave:

Stuff toilet rolls inners with hay and some treats :D

That !
And empty boxes :)oops:) stuffed with hay and piled on top of each other, Sox either knocks them down then comes running to me as if to say 'Mummy mummy look what I did ..... now build them back up!' or jumps inside and chills out eating hay :lol:

Make as in using fabric and a needle and thread? Nope, im useless but would love to have a go if mums sweing machine wasnt broken :roll:

I have made dens and toys for them though.

If you dont include stuffing toilet roll tubes, hiding things in boxes and folding the odd bit of cardboard in half to make a tunnel, then the only thing ive made is a hidey box with a huge cardboard box and cutting different sized doors and windows, ive also bought little wooden nibbly things and made a string of them by putting holes in and making some rope to put them on. Ive also done the same thing, but with toilet roll tubes.

those balls are awsome! just made two for my pair (not sure mae will be able to use them but Sebastian should help her) will gt photos later :D

those balls are awsome! just made two for my pair (not sure mae will be able to use them but Sebastian should help her) will gt photos later :D

Mine are actually working together to get the stuff out with those ones whereas the willow ones Nutmeg growled at Smudge if he tried to help her. Or maybe she's just finally worked out he's not going to snaffle all the treats for himself!

Back