• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunnies were feeling helpful again! MORE PICS POST 23

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Cleaning out took quite a while again today!

Clover
BunniesinaviaryNovember2010005.jpg

Dandelion
BunniesinaviaryNovember2010010.jpg

Self service from the hay basket
BunniesinaviaryNovember2010029.jpg

BunniesinaviaryNovember2010034.jpg

BunniesinaviaryNovember2010035.jpg

The back of Clover's neck has got much lighter over the past few weeks.
BunniesinaviaryNovember2010043.jpg

Clover
BunniesinaviaryNovember2010058.jpg

Buttercup
BunniesinaviaryNovember2010085.jpg

Blackberry: Can we play with the hay basket nowmummy?
BunniesinaviaryNovember2010090.jpg

BunniesinaviaryNovember2010094.jpg

BunniesinaviaryNovember2010095.jpg

BunniesinaviaryNovember2010103.jpg

BunniesinaviaryNovember2010108.jpg

BunniesinaviaryNovember2010105.jpg

Blackberry: All that playing makes you hungry!
BunniesinaviaryNovember2010111.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww, what helpful boys they are. :love:

The only assistance I get from my two these days is when they decide to pee on the top of the rubbish bag. :roll: Then I pick it up and end up with stinky wet fingers. :mrgreen::mrgreen: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I love the ones on the basket!

I took inspiration from you and tried photographing mine as I cleaned out but they weren't playing for the camera. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I love the ones on the basket!

I took inspiration from you and tried photographing mine as I cleaned out but they weren't playing for the camera. :lol:

Same here, but by the time ive got my camera ready, theyre off doing something else.

I really want your nethies. Do you ever have a problem telling them apart? I sometimes wish mine werent both black! :lol:

My problem is I have to use an external flash otherwise the light is just so wrong and I'm so fussy :oops: so I have to wait for it to recharge as it's an old one and takes forever (well it feels like forever when you wanna take a picture :lol:)

I did get a couple - might do a thread later.

Same here, but by the time ive got my camera ready, theyre off doing something else.

I really want your nethies. Do you ever have a problem telling them apart? I sometimes wish mine werent both black! :lol:

No,Clover will have his nose in the food bowl, Dan will be chewing my feet, Butter will be sat at the back of the run looking grumpily at me, and Blackberry will be showing of to get attention :lol:

Seriously, they all have slightly different sizes, face shapes, colouring etc, so in the flesh it's easy for me to tell them apart (a bit harder with photos sometimes tho!)

Back