• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Katie, Koko & Cloud (Sat 27th Nov)PO 22.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
As some of you will know three of our young female buns went to be spayed yesterday (Thursday).

Koko seem's to be more herself today but Katie is very quiet and still.

Cloud has been sat in the same spot since we came home from the vets and I put her in her indoor home, she is very still and quiet and seem's very uncomfortable even though she is on pain relief. I feel so guilty when I look at her and a little sad but it had to be done. :(
Iv'e got all the spayed girls on teabag bedding as it's nice and soft and warm.

None of them have eaten :( Katie and Koko have drank water but I have to keep going in to Cloud and giving her some water as she is not drinking or eating and so there are no poop's :(

Maybe I could have a few 'eating and drinking 'Vibes Please. :?
Thank You

Maysie
x

Please get better Cloud .
November2010011.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of vibes for your poorly girlies post-spay. Hope they feel better soon xx

Perhaps some additional pain relief and more fluids will help things get moving :wave:

Poor Cloud. :(

I felt awful after having Bubbles spayed as she looked so uncomfortable. I knew it was for the best, but couldn't help feeling down about her looking so rough.

I hope Cloud feels better soon. x

oh bless them - Cloud is ever so sweet...lotsa nomming vibes & speedy recovery.....

Hope the pain relief & fluids help....maybe try some apple? or tiny bit of honey mixed into some water to help Cloud get drinking.....:?

Back