• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some lovely nom noms arrived from Animal Magic

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
The Honeybunnies are in for a treat! The box of goodies I ordered from Animal Magic arrived today :D:D:D

TreatsBouncer002.jpg

Bouncer was straight at his weave-a-ball
TreatsBouncer005.jpg

I gave Paw Paw the chill & chew mat & like a good bunny she is doing both! Sadly every time I go near to the run she hops off it to come and see me so no chance of a piccie :roll::lol:

I should mention that not ALL of the treats are for Bouncer & Paw Paw :oops::lol: some will find their way to the 30+ buns at Jills :shock::D

Big thank you to Lynne & Steve for sending the goodies & nom/lick from Bouncer & Paw Paw :love:

those weave a balls are fab but mine destroy them in a couple of hours :roll: so they onlty get them eveyr now and again (when I feel like shredding a fiver:lol:)

I also have a chill n chew mat - my 2 just looked at it and covered it up with hay :roll:

What lucky bunnies! Those plastic treat balls are fab, one of my buns once discovered that if they chewed a massive hole in it the food fell out much quicker! :thumb:

those weave a balls are fab but mine destroy them in a couple of hours :roll: so they onlty get them eveyr now and again (when I feel like shredding a fiver:lol:)

Same!! :lol::lol:

I've never noticed Alfafa slims on the website. Bouncer's not on a diet, is he? :shock: Or does 'slims' refer to the shape of the treats?

I've ordered some .... plus a few other bits and pieces. Plus a snugglesafe!

For info Susie, Bouncer isn't a very fussy bun when it comes to food (i.e he sees it, he eats it) so not really a good "test" but I gave some of the hay from inside the weave-a-ball to Paw Paw (who is far more particular about her hay) and it was nose down & non-stop nomming till it had all gone :shock::D So now I just need to find out which hay is used inside the balls!

Last edited:
For info Susie, Bouncer isn't a very fussy bun when it comes to food (i.e he sees it, he eats it) so not really a good "test" but I gave some of the hay from inside the weave-a-ball to Paw Paw (who is far more particular about her hay) and it was nose down & non-stop nomming till it had all gone :shock::D So now I just need to find out which hay is used inside the balls!

That's interesting -I'll order a ball next time. I've kind of given up with buying Spenser balls because he really doesn't show much interest. The exception is willow balls, but he destroys them with such speed that I don't think it's much fun for him.

Let me know if you find out what the hay type is.

Back