• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my next project - a better run for Spenser

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Poor Spenser was wanting out to his run this morning, but I had to go out. :( I've already been thinking about a run he could have constant access too, and am going to measure up and make enquiries. Then off course I'll have to run it past my parents, but I think it would do no harm to suss out the practicalities of getting one made first.;) I'd better not tell Spenser until my new project is a little more advanced.

I'd better not tell Spenser until my new project is a little more advanced.

Oh yes, best wait or he'll be picking out wallpaper, curtains and the like already! ;) :lol:

Best of luck with the plans (and the parents!); it's so much easier having constant access to the run - there's no need to catch him for a start. :lol:

Hmmm.... a nice big sturdy run - yep, he'd be one happy bunny :D

Of course, if he had a shed (with his hutch in) and a run attached to the shed, you could both live in there an be happy bunnies :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure the parents will succumb to Spenser's charms....

Of course, if he had a shed (with his hutch in) and a run attached to the shed, you could both live in there an be happy bunnies :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: But Susan would need much more than her elephant hat to keep her warm. :shock: :lol:

Tee hee. Now you know that wasn't what I meant. Norty! :lol::lol::lol: I can just imagine it though. :shock: :lol:

There is a rather disappointing lack of sensible comments on this thread. :roll: Still, I am greatly cheered up after the vexation of just missing a parcel. :lol::lol::lol:

What size of space, roughly do you think you'll have susie?

Would something like a 6x4x2 run fit do you think?

Can we see pics of your current set up? Then we can all make suggestions!
I have a 6X4X2 run and its too small....well its fine but they sometimes bump their heads when they jum p & also hit the sides......so bigger is better but its still a good size.

You could have 6X4 and then have it aviary height...then you could add levels & you wouldnt bump your head when you sit in it or crawl about....Im constantly doing that - then the buns look at me like - get out the way youre toooo big hoooman!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

There is a rather disappointing lack of sensible comments on this thread. :roll: Still, I am greatly cheered up after the vexation of just missing a parcel. :lol::lol::lol:

This is RU.... you must KNOW each thread has to have it's fair share of silliness. :lol::lol::lol:

Back