• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Theyre going to come through the floor!!!

For the last half hour, theres been a right racket coming from upstairs! They must be having a house warming party or something!

Every few seconds theres a THUMP...BANG...CRASH... coming from the ceiling

Then all of a sudden there was a huge SMASH :shock::shock::shock:

I ran upstairs to find an upside down water bowl and a couple of soggy bunnys! :roll: :lol::lol::lol:

Its a ceramic mason and cash dog sized water bowl. God only knows how they managed to tip that up! 2 strong nethies ive got! :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe giving them a coffee table to jump on wasnt a good idea! :roll:

No pictures im afraid, my phones dead :(

They then proceeded to groom eachother and are now squished up together on top of a box snoozing, no doubt getting their energy back before the next rave starts this afternoon! :lol:

Hi Sophia, just wondering, have you just brought your buns in from outside or just from a different area? Thanks, Jo x

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That happened once when I was in the bath, jumped out and Mischa had got on my bedside table and pushed my lamp on the floor which had broken the glass surround but amazingly not the bulb! Fortunately it broke clean into only a few bits.

I have to be so careful what I leave on their now, he knocked off a plate and cup the other day (which again amazingly didn't break!)

Hi Sophia, just wondering, have you just brought your buns in from outside or just from a different area? Thanks, Jo x

:?
Just from outside, why?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That happened once when I was in the bath, jumped out and Mischa had got on my bedside table and pushed my lamp on the floor which had broken the glass surround but amazingly not the bulb! Fortunately it broke clean into only a few bits.

I have to be so careful what I leave on their now, he knocked off a plate and cup the other day (which again amazingly didn't break!)

:lol::lol::lol:

Ive bunny proofed my bed now, so they cant get up, or under and im hoping they cant get on my bedside table!! :shock: :lol:

My dad was in the bath the other day and he was banging on the wall to get me to be quiet. It was the bunnies, not me! :lol:

I wasnt even in! ... shows how much notice he takes :roll: :lol:

Last edited:
:?
Just from outside, why?

:wave:
Because I've just brought mine in from outside too and wondered how it was going for you?

Think my two are enjoying it, they're certainly chilled out! Sounds like yours are having fun!! :lol:

Have you had them in before? The most mine have been indoors for was a week when they were being bonded. Need to get into some sort of routine with them ......... got any top tips?? :D

:wave:
Because I've just brought mine in from outside too and wondered how it was going for you?

Think my two are enjoying it, they're certainly chilled out! Sounds like yours are having fun!! :lol:

Have you had them in before? The most mine have been indoors for was a week when they were being bonded. Need to get into some sort of routine with them ......... got any top tips?? :D

Mine think its the best thing since sliced bread!! :lol:
They have been in before to free range in the living room for a few hours and when theyve had GAs, but not for more than a few days.

Im still getting my routine sorted as ive been ill and my college attendance has been irratic over the last few months, so they probably dont know wether im coming or going at the moment. They seem to know what they want though; Marley Runs around with his jingly ball at 7am for his breakfast and at 9pm for his dinner! and Dolly will rattle the hell out of the bars when she wants to free range!

Ive seen them fast asleep for the first time too, its great!

As far as tips and advice go, im learning as i go along. They were peeing all over the place, eventhough they were litter trained before. I clean all their leaks up and spray with white vinegar and theyre now starting to use the trays more. There was only one spillage last night :)

Im hoping they will start doing all of their poos in the litter tray too, and ive been told not to let them out of the pen untill their using the trays properly. The only other problem ive had is rabbit proofing under my bed. Theyve gone to town on the carpet, skirting and the spare matress thats under there!

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

Ive bunny proofed my bed now, so they cant get up, or under and im hoping they cant get on my bedside table!! :shock: :lol:

My dad was in the bath the other day and he was banging on the wall to get me to be quiet. It was the bunnies, not me! :lol:

I wasnt even in! ... shows how much notice he takes :roll: :lol:

:lol::lol:

Mischa had got on it from the bed, think he was looking for a way down again. :?

Mine think its the best thing since sliced bread!! :lol:
They have been in before to free range in the living room for a few hours and when theyve had GAs, but not for more than a few days.

Im still getting my routine sorted as ive been ill and my college attendance has been irratic over the last few months, so they probably dont know wether im coming or going at the moment. They seem to know what they want though; Marley Runs around with his jingly ball at 7am for his breakfast and at 9pm for his dinner! and Dolly will rattle the hell out of the bars when she wants to free range!

Ive seen them fast asleep for the first time too, its great!

As far as tips and advice go, im learning as i go along. They were peeing all over the place, eventhough they were litter trained before. I clean all their leaks up and spray with white vinegar and theyre now starting to use the trays more. There was only one spillage last night :)

Im hoping they will start doing all of their poos in the litter tray too, and ive been told not to let them out of the pen untill their using the trays properly. The only other problem ive had is rabbit proofing under my bed. Theyve gone to town on the carpet, skirting and the spare matress thats under there!

Awww yours sound like they're loving it!!

Funnily enough my two have decided its a good idea to poop all over the gaff even though previously they've been litter trained!!

Wonder if they're marking their territory or something!??

Awww yours sound like they're loving it!!

Funnily enough my two have decided its a good idea to poop all over the gaff even though previously they've been litter trained!!

Wonder if they're marking their territory or something!??

It's not unusual for that to happen in a new area and it may take a while to settle. When I first put my lionheads in their new room it took a couple of months before they accepted it as their space and stopped marking, even now if I come in smelling strongly of another animal or my other pair (eg. after cleaning out - so i always do the lionheads first) they will do some marking.

It's not unusual for that to happen in a new area and it may take a while to settle. When I first put my lionheads in their new room it took a couple of months before they accepted it as their space and stopped marking, even now if I come in smelling strongly of another animal or my other pair (eg. after cleaning out - so i always do the lionheads first) they will do some marking.

Ah right thanks, thought it may be something like that!

Bless 'em ..... at least rabbit poop is easy to clean up :D

Back