• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wretched wabbit!!!

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
so, breakfast as usual in our house and of course, esme wants her morning gallop around the garden. i explained several times that jack frost has been and that it would be way too cold on her pawsies.

she decided that if she tried to sit on my feet whilst i was tidying up the kitchen that i'd let her out:roll:

opened the door. she sniffed then hopped out (just as far as the mat by the door tho!). i put the kettle on, washed the piggies veg and called her in. didn't come. i checked the kitchen. not there. major panic!!!

soooo, i have just spent 10 minutes in the garden, looking for esme (heart not racing much!) wearing dressing gown and slippers. nowhere to be seen.

until i turned back to the door and there she sat, looking at me from the warm kitchen like i was a loon:evil:

bunnies eh. dontcha just luv em:censored:

:lol::lol::lol:

Blackie gave me a major heart attack yesterday - he didn't come when I called (most unusual), so there I am, on my hands and knees in the aviary, opening up all the hidey holes - no sign of him :shock:

Last of all I checked the tunnel they have tucked under their ledge, which they have pulled lots of hay into - he was curled up fast asleep in the hay :love:

Silly girlie!

I told Louie he could go out when I'd had my cuppa, after seeing the fox last night I wasn't going to take my eyes off him for a second :shock:

We went out, me in dressing gown, freezing to death. He did a quick circuit of the garden then came in! :lol::lol:

its a walled garden and i only turned my back away from the window to get veggies out of the fridge!

i swear that girl was houdini in a former life:lol:

love her to bits tho - been warming my hands up by stroking her ears. hmmmm hope thats not a signal to her to keep doing it so that she gets extra ear rubs:shock:

oh it just gets better!!! after my time spent looking for es and pottering about to warm myself up, i finally make a cuppa and go see what eric's up to....

he has eaten some of the dried lavender, handmade paper and raffia that i was using to pretty things up for my crafty jewellery party tonight:shock:

well, haven't been able to get any crunchies lately and i'm not sure they deserve em anyway:censored:

oh it just gets better!!! after my time spent looking for es and pottering about to warm myself up, i finally make a cuppa and go see what eric's up to....

he has eaten some of the dried lavender, handmade paper and raffia that i was using to pretty things up for my crafty jewellery party tonight:shock:

well, haven't been able to get any crunchies lately and i'm not sure they deserve em anyway:censored:

:lol::lol:

Are the buns attending the craft party? :p
Heck no! Can you imagine them wrecking the host's house? ! Mind you, after todays mischief I think I may wrap em up and put a price ticket on them...

Eric likes to make things but can't be bothered with the 'real' bits-way too lazy plus he's scared of everything!

Back