• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Wee Bit of GOOD News About EDDIE !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
For the first time in over a year he is asymptomatic with regards to his chronic RTI :D Whats more is that his lungs sound CLEAR :D

I know I am always droning on about my Bunny tales of woe, so I thought it was only right to share this more positive news :)

Well done Jane, C and most importantly Eddie! You three are total stars! Now, Eddie, rub some of those healing vibes on Morse and co! We want you all well by christmas, that would be the best christmas present for you mommy and all her friends on RU. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's good to hear that Eddie is OK despite his recent great loss. Your cuddles must be miraculous. :thumb:

Speaking of which, how do you get your big bunnies to be cuddled on your lap like that? Mine would rather scratch me to tatters! I want a cuddle too. :love:

Back