• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

squeaking while eating? U/D Casper is booked in at the vets =[

beccimarie

Mama Doe
just woundering if anyone elses bun does it? casper does it when i give him his pellets and treats.. is it because he is enjoyin them? its like a little guinea pig squeak squeak?

Last edited:
My Daisy has just started doing this and its more of a little grunty noise like shes eating too quickly and having difficulty breathing doing it! I have started a thread in health as I assumed it may be the start of a respiratory infection?! But I guess if Casper has always done it it might not be the same thing!

ahh well he does have respirotory problems, that why he cant go under GA very often, due to the shape of his little nose :( maybe it is his breathing bless him, hes got alittle louder scince i reduced there pellets, i think he is trying to scoff them in quickly as they dont get many

ok its his breathing i can tell i listened just know and it sounds like his breathing, the vet does know about it and just told me to come if he has a runny nose :roll: is this right or does he need treatment??

Did you look at Boudicca's thread in health? :wave: There is some info about possible treatments there.

ok its his breathing i can tell i listened just know and it sounds like his breathing, the vet does know about it and just told me to come if he has a runny nose :roll: is this right or does he need treatment??

I would DEFINITELY get him examined by a Vet.
Good luck xx

Poor little Casper. I hope he is OK. Such a little treasure that he is. :love:

:( me too, will try and get him in tomo, although i dont think my vet works saturday :roll: if not it will be monday :( will have to give him warm and poppys diet will have to go out the window for a while :roll:

Will keep sending him vibes. Poppy will not be complaining if she gets some extra noms. ;)

i know i just feel bad because her health is important too :( even thou she loves more noms, shes not meant to have more noms! she will have to have a double run till casper is better :lol:

booked casper in to see my savvy vet for monday at 9 45 :( bless him he seems fine in himself he was running round the garden a minute ago binkying, but if it is an infection i want to catch it early.. he sqeaks when he is washing himself too :( its like he has swollowed a squeaker :(

My Benji squeaks too, always has done. He does not have a respiratory infection or anything wrong with him. To be honest I don't think you have too much to worry about.. although I suppose if he's just randomly started doing it you're doing the right thing:) sending vibes:)

My Benji squeaks too, always has done. He does not have a respiratory infection or anything wrong with him. To be honest I don't think you have too much to worry about.. although I suppose if he's just randomly started doing it you're doing the right thing:) sending vibes:)

he has always done it now and again i thought he was just enjoying the food because its always with pellets and apples and treats, but the vets have send before because of his breed he is prone to breathing issues and to look out for discharge on his nose and paws.. he has no discharge but the sneazing is new best to check :)

he has always done it now and again i thought he was just enjoying the food because its always with pellets and apples and treats, but the vets have send before because of his breed he is prone to breathing issues and to look out for discharge on his nose and paws.. he has no discharge but the sneazing is new best to check :)

Ah poor little thing:( I was in P@H the other day and a few of the bunnies were sneezing. I was thinking, "that can't be good." :?

Ah poor little thing:( I was in P@H the other day and a few of the bunnies were sneezing. I was thinking, "that can't be good." :?

no :roll: he hasnt got a runny nose, but he sounds very cloggly :( but im glad he is happy in himself, and looking at other threads there is treatments :)

Back