• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's 4:03am...

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone else had any nighttime wanderings due to the cold?

I'm sat here whilst I heat SnuggleSafes for Sandy and also my new fosters outside. I've also ahd a prowl around and no waters are frozen! Not bad for -1.

What you been doing?

I'm only awake because my blood sugars have crashed (I'm diabetic) so I'm lying in bed scoffing pick and mix from the cinema last night to try and get them back up.

Hope all your buns are ok :wave: are buns awake or asleep at this time?

Oooh, pick and mix :d Did you see a good film? I hope your levels come back up quickly. That's not pelasant for you.

:lol: The ones I shone the torch in the eyes off (all be it accidently) are now very much awake. I didn't see any of the others. Sandy came belting over for a pellet, followed quickly by Roger but any sound of food and she wakes up. The bunnies in my room are pretty awake though. I also woke up the cat who had a good long conversation with me and seemed pretty pleased to see me which is RARE! Or else she was telling me off for turning on the light and waking her up. I'd like to hope it was the former. :lol:

Snugglesafes warmed and deposited in the right places. Two of them already have a pile of bunnies on top. :lol:

Night folks! (or should I say morning).

Back