• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lynx butterfly mini lop?

clarke

Young Bun
has anyone else heard of a lynx butterfly mini lop as i haven't and i have one arriving tomorrow. seen her and she is very cute, is this a common colouring for bunnies?!

Lynx is a dilute of opal, which is a dilute of agouti (so a lynx is a dilute dilute agouti). Its not a particularly common colour, and I bet in a butterfly she looks gorgeous.

Lynx is a dilute of opal, which is a dilute of agouti (so a lynx is a dilute dilute agouti). Its not a particularly common colour, and I bet in a butterfly she looks gorgeous.

is that what my earl is?

Last edited:
she is totally beautiful!

sorry no pics at the mo as she is very nervous but she is very uncommon i think cos i haven't seen anything like her? rare colouring and to be a butterfly as well- i can't believe my luck...............saved her from a breeder who was desperate to have her. now she is destined for a life running riot in my garden with my boy bunny. and it appears love at first sight after losing his mate a month ago!???!!

Back