• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's Smoo's operation tomorrow. UD - she's fine... (post 12)

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
She's having an odd lump removed from her stomach and I'm really worried because it's the first time she's gone under GA with me. She's healthy so there shouldn't be any problems but I also feel bad for her having to go through with this. I hope I'm making the right decision getting it removed. It's not getting any bigger that I can notice but I didn't want to take any chances. She's going in tomorrow at 8.30. :(

Grim will be going with her so it's a complete role reversal for both of them as it's usually Grim having an operation and Smoo coming along for the ride. I'm having to write a note for Grim's feeding regime while he's there, and I made the receptionist laugh because I told her to make sure they don't operate on Grim out of habit.

Please send lots of vibes. I love my Smoo! :love:

Last edited:
loads and loads of vibes im sure she will be fine - all fingers and paws crossed for you and Smoo x

poor smoo.... i hope all goes well for her ,and it turns out to be nothing really:D i bet grim will be pleased its not his turn for a change:roll::lol:
maybe put a collar on him saying "not me"!!!

Just phoned up to check on her and she's fine.
She's still a little sleepy and can't stand up but has managed to drag herself along the floor of the cage and put her head in the food and eat it all. :shock: :roll:
The exact words from the nurse I spoke to were "the other one's not getting a look in."

I LOVE SMOO!

That's great news!

She's still a little sleepy and can't stand up but has managed to drag herself along the floor of the cage and put her head in the food and eat it all. :shock: :roll:

^^ Bless her, got her priorities straight that bun :lol::lol:

Hurrah for Smoo and her nomming! :D:D:D Would she like to give Spenser lessons - he gets fussier by the day. :roll:

She's back safe and sound. Did two laps round the bedroom, had a wee and is now hiding under the bed. :love:

I'm sure she would love to teach Spenser. She has more than enough food excitement I'm sure it must be contagious. Silly bun. They'd already given her the gut stimulant as they do to be on the safe side but she obviously didn't need it. She had all the nurses laughing and apparently they're well behaved rabbits compared to most they get in. :shock:

My two, well behaved? That's why I came downstairs this morning to find them ON MY DESK, even though I had blocked it off with boards. And all my important documents had been chewed, my PC speakers are no longer attached by cables to my PC and there was sticky poo on my bills....

Back