• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone...

What hutch and run have you got at present?

Ok, I know it is too small which is why I want to get another hutch to attach onto the end which is empty. The panel does come off so I can attach another hutch onto it.
DSCF00192.jpg

Hmmm, could you keep the current hutch and run as just the hutch and maybe board the sides of the run? Then you could buy a big run of at least 6ft and attach it?

Hmmm, could you keep the current hutch and run as just the hutch and maybe board the sides of the run? Then you could buy a big run of at least 6ft and attach it?

The grass area isn't big enough to add a 6ft run but mum said I could have another hutch added on. I don't know if this helps but he has free range of the garden from 7am till about 6-7pm xx

I like this idea :wave: IMO he'd probably benefit more from having more run space than two hutches. It's just my opinion though :wave: but if I had outdoor buns I'd want to focus on extending run space rather than hutch space

The grass area isn't big enough to add a 6ft run but mum said I could have another hutch added on. I don't know if this helps but he has free range of the garden from 7am till about 6-7pm xx

oops sorry you hadn't posted this when I posted my suggestion

I tried to send my 8ft hutch to abi but sendit.co.uk wont send it for me its too big! xx

I agree that run space is much more important than hutch size IF they have permanent access to the run.

When I had Simba and Tinkerbell outside, they had a 3ft hutch, door never shut, leading into an 8ft run. They were only in this at night time.

I agree that run space is much more important than hutch size IF they have permanent access to the run.

When I had Simba and Tinkerbell outside, they had a 3ft hutch, door never shut, leading into an 8ft run. They were only in this at night time.

that's a good point :wave:

I think it would be great if you could get a set up like the picture you posted Abi, where the hutch is on top of a run, will save some space and mean he can have a bigger run :)

Both me and mum are rubbish at guesstimations so can't guess how much room is left. In the picture there is about 2-3ft space left behind me.
DSCF00363.jpg

Back