• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit christmas gifts:D

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
So far, mine are getting a new hutch... but that's my christmas present from my parents, haha.

I get paid tomorrow and don't know what to order for them, or where from:)
What are you getting your bunnies for christmas?!:D

Riley is getting a new hutch, that's my present from my mum aswell! :lol:
I really don't know what to get Riley, maybe just a few toys and treats. :wave:

Riley is getting a new hutch, that's my present from my mum aswell! :lol:
I really don't know what to get Riley, maybe just a few toys and treats. :wave:

Ah cool!:) I'm looking on p@h at the moment but everything just looks a bit rubbish really, there isn't much variety and anything that IS decent is expensive. Might look on the hay experts, equinecaninefeline and animal magic:):wave:

we dont celebrate xmas... so no xmas gifts for the lickle ones... BUT they get presents all the time:D hopefully we will be able to get some things on saturday from the love pet show;)

Ah cool!:) I'm looking on p@h at the moment but everything just looks a bit rubbish really, there isn't much variety and anything that IS decent is expensive. Might look on the hay experts, equinecaninefeline and animal magic:):wave:

Have a look at the 'buy it now' ones on ebay. Lots of sellers are doing a christmas sale at the moment :wave: xx

I have spent over £125 over the last 3 weeks on toys and things for the buns:oops:
they have chew toys, tunnels, tents, lots of hay, loads of toys, teddy each, willow balls, healthy snacks and blankets! Pets at home is really bad, every time i see a toy i have to buy it:lol::roll:

I have spent over £125 over the last 3 weeks on toys and things for the buns:oops:
they have chew toys, tunnels, tents, lots of hay, loads of toys, teddy each, willow balls, healthy snacks and blankets! Pets at home is really bad, every time i see a toy i have to buy it:lol::roll:

WOW:shock:

They are some spoiled bunnies!

I don't buy specifically for Christmas but replace their toys and stuff every few months, December is generally one of those months :lol:

I don't buy specifically for Christmas but replace their toys and stuff every few months, December is generally one of those months :lol:

Awww:love:

I just finished adding to my shopping basket! They have £40 worth so far:lol: They might have to have it reduced a bit:oops: But at least I've made a start:)

I'd never be able to set it up ... plus, Spenser would probably continue to prefer his wine box. :roll::lol:

So far, mine have got a carrot patch, a chill and chew mat, fruit straw toys, a bell willow ball, a carrot and sweetcorn rattle/shake/chew toy and Apple Treat-Ums. They did have a tunnel, but I decided they would like that now. I love buying presents for all the animals!! ;)

EDIT ooops, forgot the coloured wooden ball too! ;)

Back