• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lacey :)

Fran

Warren Veteran
More photos of Lacey foster cat, she's so beautiful & is very friendly :love: :love:

P1030393.jpg

P1030396.jpg

P1030398.jpg

P1030401.jpg

Last edited:
If we could have another cat Fran - I would seriously love this little girl :love::love::love:

Sadly we can't though :(

How on earth are you not going to fail at fostering her? I know I would! :oops::lol:

How on earth are you not going to fail at fostering her? I know I would! :oops::lol:

I don't know! :lol: She has the best temperament and just loves any attention whatsoever, will be very hard to let her go I think. I keep saying we should rehome one of ours and keep her instead :lol:

I don't know! :lol: She has the best temperament and just loves any attention whatsoever, will be very hard to let her go I think. I keep saying we should rehome one of ours and keep her instead :lol:

Naaaahhh just keep her as well ;) :love:

What a gorgeous cat! :love::love::love::love::love:
I think that Ted and Pickles would love it at your place! ;)
Shall we do a two-for-one swap, please? :p

ETA Since I posted this, Ted and Pickles started behaving. Perhaps, they read my post! :shock:

Last edited:
Back