• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 Free Indoor Rabbit Cages

beausaffie

Warren Scout
I have just brought my 2 indoor bunnies new cages, i now have 2 large rabbit cages free for anyone to take off my hands.

I live in Northfleet, Kent.

Call Claire on 07725486083 if you would like them.

I have just brought my 2 indoor bunnies new cages, i now have 2 large rabbit cages free for anyone to take off my hands.

I live in Northfleet, Kent.

Call Claire on ********** if you would like them.

I would strongly recommend you remove your mobile number, this is a public forum :wave:

Maybe ask for a PM to obtain your contact information!

It ok my number is all over the internet for my business, but thank you for your concern.

I got the tank looking ones they are smaller and the bunnies are not impressed they cant chew at the bars but they are not hampster size ha ha! My bunnies are out most of the time anyway.

Urmmmm I can send you a photo from my mobile to yours of my bunnies in there old cages. I dont have a clue how to do the photos on here. My friend done my signature. They are Furplast cages. One is slightly taller than the other.

It ok my number is all over the internet for my business, but thank you for your concern.

I got the tank looking ones they are smaller and the bunnies are not impressed they cant chew at the bars but they are not hampster size ha ha! My bunnies are out most of the time anyway.

Urmmmm I can send you a photo from my mobile to yours of my bunnies in there old cages. I dont have a clue how to do the photos on here. My friend done my signature. They are Furplast cages. One is slightly taller than the other.

They were still too small though! How do they get in and out of the tanks?

Back