• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dizzi & Rascal do indoors!! V Pic Heavy!! - More Added!! :-)

Bitzy

Mama Doe
Whilst we're trying to see what weatherproofing we can do to the aviary the buns have come indoors (and may be staying - we shall seeee) so I thought I'd take this opportunity to share some piccies with you!!

Dizzi looking very pretty as usual
Photo1304.jpg

Rascal loving the wallpaper
Photo1311.jpg

Having a snuggle
Photo1325.jpg

And a bit of grooming
Photo1327.jpg

Dizz-wizz in her 'igloo'
Photo1333.jpg

And getting washed
Photo1342.jpg

Rascal - Mummeh stop stickin that photo-thing in ma face
Photo1348.jpg

I'll not look at ya if you do!
Photo1349.jpg

Tra la laaa, not looking, can't seeeee yyooouuu
Photo1350.jpg

Dizzi making a few alterations to their new box
Photo1352.jpg

Then having a rest from all the hard work
Photo1358.jpg

Whilst Rascal who usually hates being touched has nose rubs
Photo1359.jpg

And cheek rubs
Photo1360.jpg

Until it all gets a bit too much for him
Photo1362.jpg

aaaahhhhhhh
Photo1361.jpg

Last edited:
Two of my favourite RU bunnies.

Jo, they just look gorgeous.

I'd never seen it before, but Rascal has a little dark bit by his ears. Very distinguished :)

Awww thanks ........ he has one on his bum too! :lol: You can just see it on the second pic, just above his bobtail to the right!

:love:

Awww thanks ........ he has one on his bum too! :lol: You can just see it on the second pic, just above his bobtail to the right!

:love:

so he has. They are a lovely pair, really are.

I always like seeing pics of them :)

They are mini lops arent they?

Rascal's nose looks a lot less 'rounded' than Dizzi's, they are just lovely and fluffy :)

Aww, bless them! They are quite happy indoors then? :wave:

Yeah they seem to be, when I got home at lunchtime they were both exploring and then I sat with them for half an hour, took the piccies and had nose rubs etc ..... the last two pics are exactly how I left them, Dizzi in her box having a little snooze and Rascal zonked out! lol :love:

so he has. They are a lovely pair, really are.

I always like seeing pics of them :)

They are mini lops arent they?

Rascal's nose looks a lot less 'rounded' than Dizzi's, they are just lovely and fluffy :)

When I first got them as babies I was told they were mini lops, then as they've got a bit older I've kinda decided they're dwarfs because of their size (cos apparently there isn't actually anything dwarf-ish about a dwarf lop) but yeah they do have slightly different shaped faces ..... blessss!

When I first got them as babies I was told they were mini lops, then as they've got a bit older I've kinda decided they're dwarfs because of their size (cos apparently there isn't actually anything dwarf-ish about a dwarf lop) but yeah they do have slightly different shaped faces ..... blessss!

Do you know how much each weighs?

Biccy was a mini lop according to the garden centre. He weighs 2.4Kg.

I've been told, in no un-certain terms that he's a Dwarf Lop, due to his size.

and yeah, nothing dwarfish about dwarf lops :)

Although Dizzi looks a lot smaller than Rascal they both weighed in at 2.2kg last time they were at the vets (after their tiff when Dizzi bit a chunk out of Rasc's ear)!

They're booked in for their mixy jabs on Tues so will see what they weigh then. :D

Although Dizzi looks a lot smaller than Rascal they both weighed in at 2.2kg last time they were at the vets (after their tiff when Dizzi bit a chunk out of Rasc's ear)!

They're booked in for their mixy jabs on Tues so will see what they weigh then. :D

I'd say Dwarf Lops as well then, from my limited knowledge.

Myxi boosters, yay. Biccy has his in December.

Just a few more .................... :D

This is them playing this morning ..... what have they done to my living room!!! :shock: :lol:
Photo1393.jpg

Rascal behind the sofa
Rascal-sofa.jpg

Having a snoozle snuggle last night
Photo1389.jpg

Awwwwww
Photo1387.jpg

Nomms
Photo1376.jpg

Photo1374.jpg

Eggbox fun!
Photo1372.jpg

Its all a bit much for Dizzi
Photo1378.jpg

Gorgeous buns :D They truly look so settled and at home indoors. :love:

Thanks, yeah they do seem to be enjoying themselves ......... just hope they don't enjoy themselves too much and I go back home to total chaos later! :lol:

This weekend I think I'm going to move them into the spare bedroom, its 8ft x7ft but if I put the babygate at the top of the stairs instead of the doorway, they'll get an extra 8ft x 4ft of landing to run up and down as well and the bathroom (no idea on the size of that - about 10ft x 10ft possibly - but obviously with a bath, sink and loo in there taking up floor space)!!

Back