• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: 3 baby rabbits - South Wales- Swansea

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of katiesmum

Someone in my village has had an accidental litter, she thought she had two girls, so there are three babies looking for homes.

I am trying to help them find homes and so far have homed one to someone on RU as long as it is a girl, bit too early to tell yet. They will be ready to go in three weeks which is a bit close to Christmas but the owners want them gone as soon as they can go.

There are two red eye whites and a white one with brown ears and dark eyes and around the eyes. They are all well handled, used to dogs and children but have been indoors so would have to go to an indoor home until spring at least.

We are in the South Wales area, near Swansea.

Mum is a lop cross and Dad just a cross breed, they are medium sized but hard to tell as they haven't finished growing yet themselves.

Thanks

Steph

katiepjsbabyrabbits007.jpg

katiepjsbabyrabbits005.jpg

katiepjsbabyrabbits016.jpg

Oh how i wish i had the space.

The little white one with brown ears and darker eyes is just :love:

Hi,

No they don't have to stay in this area, I'm sure we could sort something out transport wise and I have family in Warwickshire/Northamptonshire area and there is often someone coming either to or from Wales.
:)

Hi,

No they don't have to stay in this area, I'm sure we could sort something out transport wise and I have family in Warwickshire/Northamptonshire area and there is often someone coming either to or from Wales.
:)

I've PM'd you :D

3 babt rabbuts - South Wales - Swansea

I am looking for a baby rabbit as a gift for my daughter for Christmas. We live in the Bridgend area and could collect anytime. Is the baby with dark brown eyes still available - so cute!!

If you could let me know asap that would be great.

3 baby rabbits - South Wales Swansea

Sorry in my desperation I was a bit quick and just noticed that I am way out of date!!!!!

Back