• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

B&G See a CAT! :O *PIC & Video Heavy*

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
This appeared at the back window...

P1030164Small.jpg

Biscuit: Ginger! It's a cat! Looks, sees over theres!

P1030158Small.jpg

Ginger: okay hunnybunny, so what am wong wif dat? Am dey bad?

Biscuit: YES! It wills chases us and hurtses us! Retreat!

P1030157Small.jpg

Ginger: :shock: Okie! Me coming wif you!

P1030163Small.jpg

Biscuit: i best warns Daddy toos. He can comes and gets rids of its for us! (RU, its a videos apparentlys, whatevers one of thems is!)

Me: Biscuit, its alright, the cats gone now. Go and get on with your life and i'm going back to work...

Biscuit: Daddy? Daddyyy? Ares yous sures its safes?

P1030169Small.jpg

Biscuit: Ginger, gos and dos somes investigationings!

Ginger: Okay! (RU, da second one is a video too!)

P1030166Small.jpg

Ginger: It's am safe! Come out Biccy!

Biscuit: Okays!

P1030157Small.jpg

*POST COMES THROUGH THE DOOR*

Ginger & Biscuit promptly ran to the front door. Grabbed my post and this happened....

Biscuit: mmmm nom nom nom
Ginger: Biccy, what do you have there? Am it noice?
Biscuit: mmmm nom nom nom

P1030159Small.jpg

P1030160Small.jpg

P1030161Small.jpg

P1030162Small.jpg

Lol, when my two first saw a cat in mum's garden they went running up to her! Thankfully they were in their run as she's an animal catcher...mice, birds you name it.

That was a bit of excitement for them. Was the foot-thumping all from Biscuit?

99% of it, yeah. Ginger stamped twice, on the little stool, which made hers sound quite loud, as her normal stamps (as rare as they are) are just absolutely pathetic and barely constitute a stamp, but a tap.

Biccy is forever warning us of things. It's really thoroughly interesting, watching a pair react when one gets spooked.

They are rarely apart from each other by far, but if Ginger's a fair distance away, Biscuit stamps, then turns and i swear is looking for her. If he sees her, he seems to stamp quickly, 3 times in a row. She then comes running and sits by him, solidly, until he's happier its safe. She seriously won't leave his side until he stops stamping.

I've observed this 4 or 5 times now, so im sure it can't be coincidence.

That's really interesting. They haven't been together for that long, but are so closely bonded.

Its really quirky. They so seriously love each others company. If Ginger falls asleep, and Biscuit hops off and is a fair distance from her, if she wakes up, the first thing she appears to do is go searching for him and will then lay back down next to where he's sat. I think they both like the security and comfort the other brings.

The close bond, is, im 100% sure down to the advice i received on RU, mainly Sky-O's, who assisted me through each and every stage of the bonding. It was really nice to have someone who was there for me, to ask questions, or just received re-assurance that something that was going on was 'normal' or if i should do something etc.

Back