• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does anyone know what breed/s my rabbit may be

enlish is that a breed or did you not understand lmao

Image0227.jpg

Image0230.jpg

Image0235.jpg

Image0240.jpg

isn't he lush and such a good boy hes about 8 months old:love:

Last edited:
I'm unsure. Its a Charlie marking (two butterfly genes), could be English or an English cross, or it could be many sort of other crosses or even unshowable 'purebreds' like a rex cross ir rex with the rex gene not forefront.

He looks like my Carlo, in the sig, I think he has English Markings but def has some dwarf in him also as he is smallish.. How big is your bun?

hmmm

he was in with a load of dwarf lops i bought him from pets at home and they didn't know what breed he was lol, but i think he definitely smaller than an English his ears look shorter too, he about hmmm
Image0241.jpg

thats a dvd case to give you a rough idea lol

Pet @ home you never know what you are going to get they like to sell various or mix

same goes for the fact you never know how poor bun was breed, have you had him signed up at the vets yet to confirm sex and check for any dental probs etc which is common with shop bought buns

doesnt really matter the breed though they are fondly called on here eyeliner bunnies

id say good healthy size, when you say english are looking at giant breeds, i think he looks in proportion personly

Last edited:
he was in with a load of dwarf lops i bought him from pets at home and they didn't know what breed he was lol, but i think he definitely smaller than an English his ears look shorter too, he about hmmm
Image0241.jpg

thats a dvd case to give you a rough idea lol

Sounds the same as my boy! I got him from a rescue (Honey Bunny's) and they also were unsure.. Carlo is lovely too, so friendly

they are loads of these rabbits in and around the ediinburgh area I myself have fostered a few for a rescue in edinburgh ,And thankfuly the person who was breeding them is no longer doing so. They were breed with english spots and lionheads or Dwarf lops .I myself have 3 off them and weebug on here has 3

heres one of my lot will dig out pics of the rest of them
Hope

100_1399.jpg

lovely bunny

yeah he is fine in good health, he has a wonderful temperament, he loves throwing his toys around and sprinting round the living room and he always wants attention lol, loves his head and face rubbed :))) starts nattering his teeth it soooo cute he my first bunny you see. defo think it won't be my last lol.:p

they are loads of these rabbits in and around the ediinburgh area I myself have fostered a few for a rescue in edinburgh ,And thankfuly the person who was breeding them is no longer doing so. They were breed with english spots and lionheads or Dwarf lops .I myself have 3 off them and weebug on here has 3

heres one of my lot will dig out pics of the rest of them
Hope

100_1399.jpg

is interesting to know how Carlo must have been made then! He is just shy of being as big as a dwarf lop

yeah he is fine in good health, he has a wonderful temperament, he loves throwing his toys around and sprinting round the living room and he always wants attention lol, loves his head and face rubbed :))) starts nattering his teeth it soooo cute he my first bunny you see. defo think it won't be my last lol.:p

Aww he sounds so similar to my beautiful boy! he grooms you as you groom him :love:

See I thought he looks like a kit from a (Pappa Buck) = Dutch crossed with Lop and an English Doe as mamma. He is adorable whatever he is:love:

Back