• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kate - U/D post 198 - She's gone and got ....

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Following this thread started by Candiflare, I have started a new thread so as I can update

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=256086

We have just got back from the vets and it appears that Kate could be pregnant:shock::shock::shock:, she is too poorly to be speyed and so we have made the decision to sit it out and count the days, Paula confirmed that she is dreadful malnourished and think that she has defective eyesight probably from inbreeding:roll:, she isn't swaying anymore but scans slightly, she still cowers when you go to stroke or touch her head but there doesn't appear to be any injury

Lots of non pregnant vibes I think please

Last edited:
Oh gosh, poor bunny. I really hope she isn't pregnant, it's the last thing she needs, poor love. :(

Oh dear:cry:

Its wonderful she is in a place of safety and one can only imagine what she has endured.

I did wonder if another pregnancy might be the case :cry:

Poor Kate, I really hope that there are no more babies on the way xx

Hopefully that as she is so under nourished she will absorb any babies if she is pregnant, I just know that she isn't in any fit state to give birth again, she is just so beautiful and gentle, she still can't hop but Paula thins thae same as me that it's because she has been kept in a very confined space and has not had any exercise, she has no muscles at all :cry::cry::cry:

words cant describe how i feel about the prev owners

non preggers vibes, so wish for her to do well she is a stunner

I've only just seen this poor girl's been through so much already, sending loads of non pregnancy vibes for her:cry: Thank goodness Candiflare and Theo have been able to get her out - at least she's now safe, well done to you both:D

Hurricain Honey has just found adverts for her babies on Gumtree... I AM SO ANGRY. She didn't tell the truth but I'm so stupid with people I'm awful at working out what the truth is and what their motivations are.

I wonder how many other rabbits she's got there?

I really hope she isn't pregnant too. :(
Poor girl. I just hope so much I'll be reading RU in a few months and there will be a post with lovely pictures of her at her ideal weight hopping about.

Can you contact the RSPCA and ask if they will look as you believe there are more babies? Give them the whole story and you have gumtree ads and vet notes to back you up. They can check and it'll put your mind at rest.

So sad, I hope she will be ok. Is she staying with you now Theo? She is in good hands if she is. Sending vibes for her. xx

Back