• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neighbours bun PTS Myxo...?????

lildebs

Mama Doe
Just spoke to my neighbour, she had a 3yr old Lionhead, seemingly she noticed swellings on his face, took him to the vet and seemingly they advised PTS :cry:
I have mentioned in past about jabs/neutering but you can't tell people what to do with their animals, other than that he was looked after diet/hutch wise.....anyway I have to admit I'm concerned for my buns now, they've had their jabs, Myxo and VHD they sniff Jack through the fencing...should I be concerned?

Thanks Deb

Binkie free to the bridge Jack x

You have done all you can to protect your Buns-ie they are vaccinated.

You could treat them for fleas if you have not done so lately, also treat any cats or dogs you may have.

Thankfully one good think about this bitterly cold weather is that it has seen off the mozzies.

Ok thanks for that Jane, can you recommend a flea treatment? I go to a feed store and the owner was a nurse at the vets so she is licensed to sell meds etc :D

Back