• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best hand hell hoover for bunny mess?

Sagemacd

Young Bun
Hi All

After having to move back in with my mum and dad I have had to move my 2 darling bunnies into my bedroom with me. I was just wondering if there was a really good hand held hoover that anyone uses? They have a pen with carpet and I was just looking for a good hoover that would pick up poos and stray hay that comes out the sides of the pen and also when the are running about my room. Any suggestions would be helpfull.

Thanks
Sage :D

I think it would be a real pain though wouldn't it, I have a Henry hoover and even he gets a blocked nose with the hay sometimes, I'd just buy a nice good quality dust pan and brush and a good lint roller.:wave:

No, it hold the mess and you just open it and tip it out. holds charge well too.

Oh right, I've never had one I just thought it was like an ordinary vac with bags to stop the stuff coming out again. I might get one now :lol:

I personally find handheld ones are rubbish; well they are for my bunni mess.

I prefer dustpan and brush for my room and then only the occassional hoover with a proper hoover.

I personally find handheld ones are rubbish; well they are for my bunni mess.

I prefer dustpan and brush for my room and then only the occassional hoover with a proper hoover.

This.
Perhaps i should invent a hoover that shreds the hay as it hoovers it up.

Would save on the several burnt out motors.... :roll:

Ive had a Next hand held before.

Im impressed with the marketing for the Dyson hand held and wonder if its credible. It talks about the motor and the power, which evidently is better than all the other hand helds.

This.
Perhaps i should invent a hoover that shreds the hay as it hoovers it up.

Would save on the several burnt out motors.... :roll:

I do regular hoover cleanups, luckily it loses sucking power well before the motor burns, but hay is a plague. I prefer to sweep all with a broom and only vacuum whatever the broom didn't pick up such as bunny hairballs.

I do regular hoover cleanups, luckily it loses sucking power well before the motor burns, but hay is a plague. I prefer to sweep all with a broom and only vacuum whatever the broom didn't pick up such as bunny hairballs.

I've never had a burnt out motor either, I generally only use it for small bits but, there are just somedays when I'm rushing or something where I try to get a big bit knowing damn well it will block the nozzle so it ends up taking me longer :lol: I'm only on my second Henry in 16 years so I think they are able to take a bit of stress :lol::lol:

Back