• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no :(

stranger23

Mama Doe
well ive got my 2 boys and a sparate girl who when she has been spayed i was to bond with the boys her cage is in the living room but out the way when the boys are free roaming, everything was ok sometimes punch had a little dig at the cage but nothing came of it but today when i was cleaning their cage i let them free roam and they were running about normally and going and having a sniff at Susie i thought it was going well as they all looked happy then from no where punch and shadow started fighting i had to hold a towel between them so they stopped and now they are back in their cage they seem to be in a sulk with each other normally they are sat snuggled up together where ever they are but they are at different sides of the cage :( ive not seen them do this for as long as ive had them which is about a month or two now. shadow did manage to pull out some of punch's hair but i couldnt see and cuts, think i might have to cover Susies cage while the boys are free roaming so they cant see her as there isnt anywhere else i can put her cage at the mo :(

Back