• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rats and their wild parties *new pics page 2*

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
My rats get together with two of my friends rats on a Sunday to have wild parties. This is called the RATS (Rats and Tilly Society). Tilly is my friends wee chihuahua who we think is under the impression that she is also a rat. My wee Hidey doesn't think so though.

You is like... what? Big rattae or wee small doggae?
party006.jpg

party008.jpg

My poor wee Marble had to have an eye removed a few weeks back but she has bounced back and as you can see it has healed very well.
party007.jpg

OK so the parties aren't really that wild

party004.jpg

Hidey and Silver with her satalite dish ears
party003.jpg

But there is lots of party food. This lot are all mine bar one and from left to right are Hidey, Rasha, Silver, unsure and Bounce. I'm not being ignorant with the one I'm not sure about. My friend has two that look very alike and for the life of me I can't tell them apart.
party002.jpg

Check out Bouncer in the corner trying to get her face in the pic. It's like when you get your pic taken in a nightvlub and there's always some random in the corner.
party001.jpg

Last edited:
Rattys and their wild parties *new pic* 30/11/10

Did I mention we offer manicures at the rat parties? Here is Teddy the terrier having his nails did by wee Billy.

ted_billi.jpg

Is your girlfriend on a diet and has threatened to cleave your skull in if you buy her chocolates? Treat your loved one to a box of rats this Christmas. We can tie some pretty wee ribbons eound their necks for an extra charge but can't guarentee they won't rip them off and shred them in a fit of rage at being made to look girly.

party005.jpg

Last edited:
Is your girlfriend on a diet and has threatened to cleave your skull in if you buy her chocolates? Treat your loved one to a box of rats this Christmas. We can tie some pretty wee ribbons eound their necks for an extra charge but can't guarentee they won't rip them off and shred them in a fit of rage at being made to look girly.

party005.jpg
Somehow I read "a box of fat rats", which made it even funnier. :lol:

Awww that really reminded me of mine, they used to eat the peas and leave the shells :lol: Cute ratties.

i love ratties :love: theyre so intelligent and fun to watch:love:
we have had 16 over the years ...but are having a break from having them for a while as its so hard to get attached to them and then they pass on , in only a short time:cry: will get some in the future though as theyre such characters:D

I am so glad Marble has recovered:love:

And could I please have a box of your rats, they look like they could teach my animals how to behave with different species:oops::lol:

It's Sunday which means it's Ratty party day.:D

Bouncer being a wee sook
bounce017.jpg

Silver with seriously the biggest ears I have seen on any rat
silver022.jpg

Scratching them
silver025.jpg

Rasha eating cous cous
rasha010.jpg

Silver with her bestest mate Hidey
silver_hidey001.jpg

Marble has developed another lump so she'll need to have that removed at the vet soon. This'll be her third op and she's not even 2 yet.:(
marble031.jpg

She's the hardest though with her missing eye.
Come here and say dat to meh face
marble030.jpg

Jigsaw with her ratty rat face
jigsaw028.jpg

I love this photo. Check out Marble and Jigsaw in the background there. It's like Marble is going Hey there, just droppin' in! That's little Mouse in the foreground.
group049.jpg

Bounce being cute
bounce018.jpg

Jigsaw being top of the squish pile
group048.jpg

What great photos, amazingly clear! They are gorgeous ratties :love: :love: :love: looks like they are having great fun!

I just bought two of those same play cubes, for the cats and bunnies.

Back