• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should i keep it or sell it?

I bought a new pen for the bunnies

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=254674

and the plan was to sell the old one to help pay for it. Now im in two minds wether to sell the old one or not as its the only way ive found to bunny proof my bed. :roll:

Problem is, before i bought the new pen, i agreed to sell the old one to my friend and shes coming to collect it on Friday. :?

I cant tell her im not selling it anymore, can i?

Id feel really guilty :oops: but id also have to spend MORE money on bunny proofing under my bed :roll:

Last edited:
Personally, I'd have to go ahead with selling it to my friend - unless I was very sure she'd understand.

just tell your friend you feel really bad but you worked things out wrong with the re-arrangment of your room and need to keep the old pen now. and you're really sorry. a friend will understand (i'd still text it though! :lol:) :D

OK. :lol:

...i have had a look on the internet to see if i can find her one similar and i have, should i reccomend getting it for her? Its the same price, could be a bit cheaper actually.

Yes, showing her a good different option would be great. People change their mind of selling stuff al the time, I wouldn't worry too much, especially if you point her in the direction of somewhere that she could get a brand new one from for a similar price.

If you still need it, im sure she will understand.

If you can find her another one she could buy.. bonus! :D

OK. :lol:

...i have had a look on the internet to see if i can find her one similar and i have, should i reccomend getting it for her? Its the same price, could be a bit cheaper actually.

Can you point me in the direction of the pen too? :D

God, i feel sooo guilty. Shes so lovely!

Does this sound ok?

"Hi Amy. Ive got a bit of a problem with the pen. Im going to need it to stop them from getting under the bed and to keep the pup in the kitchen. I can get you one thats the same, in black, but its £26.95 plus £6.95 p&p. Or there is a 6 sided one for £19.95 plus P&P. I can still give you the net to cover it if you want? **I feel so guilty, but i hadn't realised how much damage they've done to my cables and skirtin boards. Would you like me to send you the links?"

** that was a white lie, they havent chewed the cables, but could if i dont keep the pen and theyve gone to town on the matress thats under there!!!

Back