• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have broken the sound barrier

Debster

Mama Doe
shouting at Pickle :shock::shock: when I discovered him hard at work on his latest "project"....

20101123_30.jpg

Destroying the carpet! They have never shown any interest in carpet before, this was accomplished in about 2 minutes!

And here is the little hoolibun himself, trying to creep around me by being all cute :roll:

Mummy you luffs me weally, give me a kiss!
20101123_23-1.jpg

Look I iz an angel, you can't be mad at me!
20101123_26.jpg

Timmy: No Pickle I am the angel. That's what Mummy calls ME. She calls you a little thug, because you are. See the difference between us?
20101123_27.jpg

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can just picture the look of shock horror on your face when you found him doing it.........(Sorry:oops:)

All that I am missing by having a hutch bunny... bless them, your buns are so cute though. :love:

Thank you! Thing is they are outdoor buns, they were freeranging this morning and hopping in and out, they were in the lounge then the next thing I knew Pickle had ran up the stairs and I heard this loud scratching noise!:shock:

Bad Pickle :no: You shouldnt do that to mummehs carpet.

(I still send nose rubs though! Shhhh) :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:lol::lol: noooooooooooooo extreme nortiness...I love it :D Despite all the destruction I just cant get mad at them not even for a second. They just look at you with such an innocent expression even in the midst of it :love: I have a big hole in my lounge carpet too!

Hopper used to do that to my carpet, I was not happy :shock:.

Went down to my local craft shop and bought a few curved needles and needle threaders and sewed it back together again. :D

Hopefully it will pass the deposit inspection when I move.

Who could stay mad at your little Angels.

Got the same on nearly eveery corner of carpet in our house, plus the kitchen lino... i've got cut up carpet tiles on them all now, but of course the worst damage is already done...

Bunsk started doing this is our bedroom when we kept him freerange at night. Luckily its not so bad!

When we first got Lola we had seagrass matting throughout the whole flat, within 2 months she decided to chew it and rip it up then when we got SiDney she showed him how much fun it was and they destroyed half of the hallway and huge patches in the bed room- we told our landlord who thought it was cute!! but we offered to replace the entire lot with laminate flooring.

hahaha that happened to me too and my new carpet had only been down an hour, left the room into the kitchen for a few mins, came back and Cookie had started on a corner and ruined my new carpet:lol:

Back