• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bill and Jack in the Snow - Pictures

Lynn's Bunny

Mama Doe
This is Billie:

billsnow.jpg

This is Jack:

jackcute.jpg

Jack hopping about.
jackrun.jpg

Thanks! Yes the snow was a shock! It arrived on Monday and we got more today. We has record cold temp of -8. I live in Canada but on Vancouver Island and it rarely snows much here. The buns were very confused at first but then they were zipping about having fun!

I was the one who was frozen by the end of it! lol.

Thanks! Yes the snow was a shock! It arrived on Monday and we got more today. We has record cold temp of -8. I live in Canada but on Vancouver Island and it rarely snows much here. The buns were very confused at first but then they were zipping about having fun!

I was the one who was frozen by the end of it! lol.

Oops. I thought you lived in the UK which is why I was so shocked :oops: :lol:
Is that a lot of snow at this time of year in Canada then?
-8 :shock:!!! x

No worries. That is why I mentioned where I live. Most ppl are from the UK.
For Vancouver Island, where I live, yes it is rare. And it's been so cold this year. Yesterday was -8 but today is now -3. Later in the week temps are rising to 9 degrees, thank goodness.

I live in the most mild climate of Canada. :D

No worries. That is why I mentioned where I live. Most ppl are from the UK.
For Vancouver Island, where I live, yes it is rare. And it's been so cold this year. Yesterday was -8 but today is now -3. Later in the week temps are rising to 9 degrees, thank goodness.

I live in the most mild climate of Canada. :D

Wow, what wierd temperature ranges you have this week :lol:
At least it will warm up during the week.
Do the enjoy the snow then? xx

Wow, what wierd temperature ranges you have this week :lol:
At least it will warm up during the week.
Do the enjoy the snow then? xx

This was actually their first time in it. I haven't let Bill out in it in earlier years. I was too scared he would get cold. But wow did they ever like it!

They are very handsome bunnies. :love: Are they siblings?

Yes :)

They are from the same litter too. They also have another brother and sister from the same litter and they all look alike. Only big difference is Bill has one white paw. Other than that it's more subtle differences, ie personalities, longer/shorter ears, larger/smaller noses, etc.

All have wonderful calm personalities and are loving.

Back