• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr B is in biggggggg trouble!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
The little git has chewed the toggles off my new coat! He was sat chilling on the sofa, I nip to the loo, come back and my coat is toggle-less!

He is seriously in the dog house!

:lol: What do you give your bunnies to make them so mischivieous? (or however that's spelt).

I swear your Strawbs is worse than the average too.

:lol: What do you give your bunnies to make them so mischivieous? (or however that's spelt).

I swear your Strawbs is worse than the average too.

Strawbs is terrible! He has dug down to the foundations of our house and we now have a damp bathroom!

We put him a solar light in the other week with a pull cord, I told OH we would need to tie it up out of reach or it would get chewed. As OH is putting it in Strawbs runs into the wendy house from the garden, jumps on OH's knee and with one bite goes clean through the pull cord!

Well done Mr B, that is really an impressive piece of mischief (unless you were stuck in the loo for ages). I hope the coat is fixable? Mr McFlurry chewed the right sleeve of my winter coat when it was new last year, but he didn't seem to fancy buttons.

Back