• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poo help...

smoo

Mama Doe
... Luna came home at 5.30 after being speyed, it's a little drowsey and general feeling sorry for herself but she's just done a massive fairly squidgey poo.
Do I start her on the fibreplex tonight or as this is fibre based will it make her poo's worse..

My buns have always had what I call 'GA poos'. They do small, ones and squidgy ones but it usually clears up withing 24 hours after the operation.

Oh gosh, I don't know. Hope someone who does comes along soon! Maybe you should put a post in rabbit health as well? Hope the wee darling is OK.

Edit - cross posted with someone who does know. Sounds reassuring. :)

well after that massive lump of a poo they are getting smaller and more firm...she seems a little more with it, tried to give her the fibreplex but the syringe is really stiff and i smeared alot of it on her face :oops: as long as she gets some it's better than nothing.

fibreplex is a nightmare to give!

As Jenova has said this often happens after a GA :wave: try not to worry hun it's awful when they've just come around

Back