• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a new game

OK, no-one else finds it funny apart from Dad and I then. :lol:

Maybe I'll have to do a video, she gets so into it. The lops try for a couple of minutes and give up, they have a short attention span and haven't worked out they need to chew it a little to make some bigger holes. :p

I did this with some of Oscars herb treats, but he got bored after a couple of minutes... Getting some fenugreek crunchies with my next hay order, so will have to try it again!
Oh, and need to see video :D

I did this with some of Oscars herb treats, but he got bored after a couple of minutes... Getting some fenugreek crunchies with my next hay order, so will have to try it again!
Oh, and need to see video :D

Yeah that's the lops all over! Maybe I'll have to give one to Smudge first to make the holes a bit bigger, then to the lops. :lol:

Will try some videos tomorrow! I was going to do some but I couldn't find my phone (ok, more accurately I couldn't be bothered to go downstairs to get my phone :oops:)

I missed this earlier! :lol::lol::lol: I haven't tried those balls yet. Spenser has had the pack of three mixed texture balls. Is it really OK for them to eat the balls. I worry about sharp bits getting stuck in a bunny's throat?

Smudge hasn't really been eating them, more chewing them into little pieces. :lol:

Smudge hasn't really been eating them, more chewing them into little pieces. :lol:

Ah, yes, that's what Spenser did with the willow ball of the trio pack. He did it so quickly I don't think it was really much fun for him. :?

Yeah Smudge doesn't seem to understand the point of it whereas the other three are a bit happier to throw and chase and jump around with it. Too clever for his own good is Smudge!

B&G do the same with eggboxes.

But i did find the grassy carrot from animal magic was brilliant for stuffing with treats. Biscuit threw it around, bashed it against bars, dug at it, chewed it and Ginger joined in and it took them the best part of a day to destroy it and get the contents out.

They must of really enjoyed it, either that, or were thoroughly narked at me for making them work so hard for it and got frustrated! :lol:

Bless though!

:lol:

I've worked out that the lops uneaten one might work better for pellets so gave them about quarter their morning pellets in that. They are so dozey, they left one pellet on the floor, I bet it's still there. :lol:

:lol:

I've worked out that the lops uneaten one might work better for pellets so gave them about quarter their morning pellets in that. They are so dozey, they left one pellet on the floor, I bet it's still there. :lol:

Bless. Is it that all lops are dosey or what? :lol:

Biccy takes his share of veg away, runs across the pen, and hides some behind the litter tray, then comes back, tucks in, has a nap and later on i'll catch him nomming it whilst Ginger is asleep :lol:

Back