• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much...

abi2047

Mama Doe
Just looked in my bookmarks on my laptop and noticed the advert I got Riley from. Look at how much food he used to get fed! In another photo where it shows the full hutch there was a frying pan without the handle full of muesli mix! So glad I got him! :(
ETA - Sorry the pic is quite small, I had to save it on paint as it wouldn't let me save it straight from the internet.
Untitled.jpg

My goodness! I saw the two bowls and thought :shock: and then I noticed there's two more behind him as well! Good job you got him, Abi :):wave:

:shock: was that all for him! that would feed mine for a years pellets :lol: atleast he has a loving home now :love:

My goodness! I saw the two bowls and thought :shock: and then I noticed there's two more behind him as well! Good job you got him, Abi :):wave:

He had so much weight on him when I first got him, now I know why.
In another picture there was a frying pan full of food and hardly any water in the bottle!

:shock::shock:

I wish people would just understand an animals needs first before they get them. Hes lucky to have you :)

:shock::shock: he looks like a different bun compared with the sleek little one you've transformed him into :)

Oh wow he does look a bit podgy in that photo (sorry Riley!), not surprised with all that food!:shock:

His diet must have improved ten-fold now!

Oh wow. :shock: Did they feed him any hay at all? I bet his food went bad too, being outside, and since it would probably take several days for him to finish.

Back