• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just looked...

abi2047

Mama Doe
I have just had a look through everything bookmarked on my laptop and noticed the advert I got Riley from. I have read through it all again and noticed that it says he is a 'very friendly bunny.'
:shock: He was so nervous when I first got him. He cowered everytime I opened the hutch door. Now whenever I open the hutch door he runs up to greet me and I give him noserubs. He isn't quite a cuddly bunny yet but I don't mind :D

Luna isn't a cuddle bunny either, but thats ok with me as when I give her veggies she binky's and flops out under the table.
I don't think she will ever be cuddly and I don't think i'll force on her.

Luna isn't a cuddle bunny either, but thats ok with me as when I give her veggies she binky's and flops out under the table.
I don't think she will ever be cuddly and I don't think i'll force on her.

I would rather watch Riley being natural and binkying and hopping about the garden than forcing him to cuddle me. I would never want to force him just so I could have a cuddle. I get enough cuddles off of my niece, cats and dog :roll: :lol: x

Yep, it just goes to show what a bit of TLC can do to a scaredy bun :love:
When we got Sox, he was supposedly 'waaaaaay too aggressive to be kept as a pet' and was going to be released into the wild by that damn pet shop :oops: :(:evil:
Now he's (near enough) good as gold :love: And has only ever gave me 2 really soar bites :love:

Yep, it just goes to show what a bit of TLC can do to a scaredy bun :love:
When we got Sox, he was supposedly 'waaaaaay too aggressive to be kept as a pet' and was going to be released into the wild by that damn pet shop :oops: :(:evil:
Now he's (near enough) good as gold :love: And has only ever gave me 2 really soar bites :love:

Aww bless :lol:
Luckily Riley has never bitten me (yet!) :lol:
xxx

Adverts will say anything to entice you.
I find that rabbits like to show you in their own way that they love you. I'd much rather have a nose poke from Pierre than a cuddle :lol: I love it

I got two rabbits off someone who didnt have time for them anymore and they told me one (rodger) is very grumpy and will bite they didnt get him out the hutch and the other (lucky) was very cuddly and gentle but ive found that rodger loves cuddles and is very soft and friendly and lucky is a bit flighty and very nervous! both were in really bad condition they desperately needed their nails cutting the girl who did it for me said they hadnt been done in over a year and lucky needs his teeth sorting so im trying to save up enough to have his teeth done as altho they need doing they are not to bad so i can wait and save up the money going to use any money i get for xmas to get his teeth done, neither of them had been given veg before and lucky will turn his nose up to anything but carrots rodger on the other hand will eat anything i put infront of him :) so glad ive got them so i know that they now have a loving caring home and will be happy as altho the previous owners sounded like they loved the rabbits they didnt really care for them properly, rodgers cage is falling apart one side is easily pushed off and luckys has a hole in the corner, im setting them up in the garage with lovely new homes and will be getting them a friend each once ive got them neutered

I got two rabbits off someone who didnt have time for them anymore and they told me one (rodger) is very grumpy and will bite they didnt get him out the hutch and the other (lucky) was very cuddly and gentle but ive found that rodger loves cuddles and is very soft and friendly and lucky is a bit flighty and very nervous! both were in really bad condition they desperately needed their nails cutting the girl who did it for me said they hadnt been done in over a year and lucky needs his teeth sorting so im trying to save up enough to have his teeth done as altho they need doing they are not to bad so i can wait and save up the money going to use any money i get for xmas to get his teeth done, neither of them had been given veg before and lucky will turn his nose up to anything but carrots rodger on the other hand will eat anything i put infront of him :) so glad ive got them so i know that they now have a loving caring home and will be happy as altho the previous owners sounded like they loved the rabbits they didnt really care for them properly, rodgers cage is falling apart one side is easily pushed off and luckys has a hole in the corner, im setting them up in the garage with lovely new homes and will be getting them a friend each once ive got them neutered

Aww bless :)
Lucky you got them to save them from a horrible life :thumb:
The amount of food that Riley was fed in his old home! There is a pic on his advert of him and it shows his food bowls, will save the pic and post it on this thread in the minute. Riley's old owners used to keep a padlock on the front to stop their daughter opening the hutch :shock:
No doubt they bought Riley for the little girl and she got bored :roll:
xxx

Gosh tell me about it, I got Nahla from preloved and she was apparently advertised as "very, very tame!"...

She's terrified. She's not agressive, she's just so scared:(
She IS getting better though.

xx

Charlie isnt a snuggle bun either, although both of mine love nose rubs, they snuggle each other though :) xxx

Back