• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SnuggleSafe without Covers...

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
...is this okay?

Kitt and Cleo have destroyed 2 covers and a pillowcase this week by ripping it to pieces and urinating all over them. I don't want them to go without, could I put it in as it is?

Thanks,

Lou x

Yeah, I agree with the above. I wouldn't chance it, Lou - I've felt the plastic when it comes out of the microwave and it's extremely hot.

What norty bunnehs, eh!

i wouldnt, but poppy used to chew her cover but someone on here tld me to cover the snuggle safe (with the cover on) with lots of hay.. and it worked :D

I use them without and just put hay on them. I put them so that they can move off them if they are too hot

I use them without covers - putting them in the litter trays under or in the hay or under vet bed or towels and have not had any issues. They shouldn't be used with anybun that can't choose to move away anyway, so I feel that provided the rabbits have a choice to move and they aren't forced to touch them, then they are safe enough.

Back