• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look....... and more pics!

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Its snowing :shock:

CIMG3812.jpg

CIMG3815.jpg

My Poor bunnuhs - but they are all sat out in the run so I guess theyre not too cold - still sat on their bench :roll:

CIMG3817.jpg

Last edited:
Yes in Norfolk - started at about 4pm and its snowing really heavily now :cry:

I dont like snow - well i do but only if im not at work but I hate travelling in it!
And I also worry about the bunnys :cry:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo, I don't want any snow!!! Typically I'm at work fri until 4am and guess when it's going to snow here.....Friday.

I may catch pneumonia....

:shock::shock::shock::shock: guess its on ts way here . . . and the loft conversion builders have just taken my roof off:shock::shock::shock::roll::roll::lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock: guess its on ts way here . . . and the loft conversion builders have just taken my roof off:shock::shock::shock::roll::roll::lol::lol:

ohhhh dear :shock: You dont have much luck with snow do you? it was round about this time last year you were stuck with my Charlie on the motorway - that was awful snow - hope it doesnt get that bad again!

ohhhh dear :shock: You dont have much luck with snow do you? it was round about this time last year you were stuck with my Charlie on the motorway - that was awful snow - hope it doesnt get that bad again!

i hope so too - OH is in Worthing tonight and builders come up from Essex . . . so looks like it will just be me, 20 buns and a very cold house:shock:

Noooooooooo oh I feel for you Kath and Parsnipbun - that sounds awful - it's bitterly cold here and surprisingly my two outdoorsies have gone in the shed, I've put a snugglesafe and a hot water bottle on the shelf (out of nibbling reach) I also put a towel across the bottom part of the window and tucked it in the wire mesh (window is shut) it's freezing. I wonder if it will make it down South - everywhere was busy busy today so I think people are already showing signs of panick buying :roll:

It's been snowing really bad in the North East. I'm so happy next weekend my bunnies move into my new home and in doors. This weather is awful to clean them out in :lol:

Just down the road from you PixieRabbit and I've been soaked through 3 times today going back and forward on school runs. Then off course I have to keep popping out to see if bunnies are ok and taking them a tasty morsel so they get used to me.

Back