• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit & Ginger get new free-range time :)

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
B&G are being allowed to explore the hallway now, which is 14ft x 3ft.

Here are some pics of the 4 hour long experimental free-range :shock:

Experimental Temporary Connection from 4x4 to hall way (this won't be done now, as i've just replaced the 4x4 with a 4x3 dog crate :D

P1030133Small.jpg

Never far apart these two...

P1030137Small.jpg

P1030138Small.jpg

Ginger looking gorgeous!

P1030143Small.jpg

Ginger:Daddy?

P1030140Small.jpg

...and yes, the lightning strike is Ginger at full speed.

P1030129Small.jpg

This was just an experiment, i didnt have any towels or fleeces to put down on the lino in the hall, but they cope well with Lino, as they have had it in their pen for about a month.

Awww they look really happy Gray, I have missed previous threads with them both together:oops:

How are they getting on?

Awww they look really happy Gray, I have missed previous threads with them both together:oops:

How are they getting on?

There are quite a few threads :oops:

They are brilliant Shelly. They are never further than a couple of feet apart generally. If they are, its because Ginger's fallen over and decided to stay there, as she does sometimes :love:

They are constantly snuggled, they play together, work as a team to be naughty (during free-range, i heard banging, ran downstairs, as soon as Biccy saw me, he bolted, then stopped, looked at me, periscoped to get my attention, i looked right, theres Ginger, sat there, chewing my trainers! :shock:) and just generally, they really match well.

Biccy is so much happier now he has a friend, its un true the change i've seen in him. He's no longer a unhappy depressed lonely little man, he has a playmate :)

There are quite a few threads :oops:

They are brilliant Shelly. They are never further than a couple of feet apart generally. If they are, its because Ginger's fallen over and decided to stay there, as she does sometimes :love:

They are constantly snuggled, they play together, work as a team to be naughty (during free-range, i heard banging, ran downstairs, as soon as Biccy saw me, he bolted, then stopped, looked at me, periscoped to get my attention, i looked right, theres Ginger, sat there, chewing my trainers! :shock:) and just generally, they really match well.

Biccy is so much happier now he has a friend, its un true the change i've seen in him. He's no longer a unhappy depressed lonely little man, he has a playmate :)

Bobby changed so much after I got Carlo.. yes they do work as a team to get my bedroom door open with diggings.. one keeps watch whilst the other does the deed. Carlo is the brute force and she is the brains.. A bit like Pinky and the brain.

Sorry I missed stuff.. I have no net at home..at the mo so only dip in and out during the day

Awwww bless her she's sooooo cute!!

Just out of interest, what did you think she looked like when she arrived? :lol:

Awwww bless her she's sooooo cute!!

Just out of interest, what did you think she looked like when she arrived? :lol:

A bit of a scraggle, that was her nickname until we decided to keep the name 'Ginger'.

Her coat wasn't brilliant and her eye was very runny, but now she's just lovely!

Back