• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What should a french lop weigh?

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Obviously I know all will be different just wondered what a good weight for a french lop should be? My last french lop Barney was nowhere near as big as Mr.Grumps. I have just weighed him and he is: 4.2 kilos(9.2 lbs) is that good?

BB is close to 5.5kg, but she's a big frenchie....

I'd have thought around 4.5 to 5kg is the average

My 2 are nearly 7 months old and Roobarb is 4.6kg and Custard is 4.55kg. That was 2 weeks ago, due to weigh them again this weekend (as I feel there is a little more to add to the above - as they can no longer fit through the cat flap :roll::roll:)

My 2 are nearly 7 months old and Roobarb is 4.6kg and Custard is 4.55kg. That was 2 weeks ago, due to weigh them again this weekend (as I feel there is a little more to add to the above - as they can no longer fit through the cat flap :roll::roll:)
:lol::lol::lol:

im not much use but a friend of mine said ideal weight is around 10lb?:? as long as they are healthy i dont think theres an exact weight?

Back