• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can bunnys eat sprout tops?

Foofy

Alpha Buck
Hi can bunnys eat the leafy sprout tops? Only I bought some today from the green grocers, they look really nice, like small cabbage leaves and they were really cheap :)

i was going to ask if they can eat the tree thing sprouts come on??? can they???

That's what I got from the greengrocers the tree thing with lots of sprout top leaves on. Have left my 3 with a little bit of the leaves this morning so will see if they've eaten it this evening.

Does anyone know if they can have the stalks as well?

sprouts can make them windy though.:lol:
there's a similar thread with a utube link to a flatulent rabbit on it. very funny.:lol:

(Don't overdo the sprouts though- give gradually - as you don't want to give them gas.)
sue x

sprouts can make them windy though.:lol:
there's a similar thread with a utube link to a flatulent rabbit on it. very funny.:lol:

(Don't overdo the sprouts though- give gradually - as you don't want to give them gas.)
sue x

Wonder if the stalks and sprout top leaves have the same effect? Will make sure they only have small amounts then :lol::lol::lol:

Back